Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Unspoken Feeling - ( 11 )

I need to let go I know about it

But is very easy by saying it then doing it
Even now me and him is just a normal friend
but I still can feel and know that
somehow his still inside me

But for now I'm only able to remain as his friend

Once, use to think that he would be different
different from the past, thought that things might be different
yes starting he really do make me feel different
make me feel so right
I really didn't expect thing between us became like that.

Before knowing him and be with him
I use to told myself not to fall in love so easily
until I feel that it's right
Of cause, before knowing him and being with him
I don't really trust what guy say or
you even can say that I don't give people my trust that easily.

But after I get to know him
Slowly bit by bit
I start to miss him
but during that time i told myself not to let him know
that i'm missing him cause we're just a very normal friend
and of cause when the time you start to
miss a person bit by bit mean that maybe
you're starting to fall for him/her.

During that time I'm still not sure with my own feeling yet
that's why I told myself that I'm not going to let him know
that I'm missing him just for being safe and not to get hurt again.

Slowly, We get to be together
He make me feel so right
He let me feel different
He let me learn how to ask myself to trusted him and others
He let me fall for him too.

But I never never think that I feel it wrongly
thing between us started to change
end up we got to call it off between us

( His not really the type of guy that I always said and expect, but I just automatically have feeling for him.. Ha.. )

Anyway, now we've already ended
he have moved on
I've moving on slowly too
even though its much diffcult for me
but I'm still trying my very best too move on.

Missing him still of cause I do still will
Have feeling him still of cause I do still have
Like him of cause I do still like him
Wanna be with him of cause I want

But everything right now seem to be so clear.

If we're able to turn back the time
maybe things between us will be different.
But too bad we just can't turn back the time.

Got to move on even I still have you in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment