Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Unspoken Feeling - ( 1 ) _ Ever Since _

Ever since the day we end
I've not been sleeping well every night.
Non stop falling a sleep and in the middle of the night
just woke up out of sudden. Haish ..

Most of the night, whenever I close up my eyes
those image of you and me just flash back in my mind.
I told myself to stop it and quickly went back to sleep.

But I really don't know why I just can't stop those image
from flashing back.
No matter what is it.
Anything that happen between us just non stop flashing back
in my mind whenever i close my eyes.

No matter what you use to said to me
or whatever thing we've done together before.
Good or Bad
Happy or Unhappy
Serious or Not Serious
Everything, Anything

They will just flash back whenever i close up my eyes in the
middle of the night whenever i want to take a sleep

Sometime I even drop tears
anyway I think ever since that day
my tears didn't really stop dropping down.
Pass few days my tears drop again.

这么办?
how how how ???

我的心里还有他
He's still in my heart

我还很想念他
I still miss him lot

我还喜欢他
I still like him lot

No comments:

Post a Comment